Mix ice-cold beer with spicy Sriracha, fresh lime juice, and a few dashes of Maggi sauce, and what’s up? A refreshing, hugely delicious beer cocktail with a lasting heat that has become the new favorite summer drink. Meet the Cocky Rooster.
- Lime wedge
- Sea salt
- Lime juice 1-ounce / 30 ml
- Sriracha 2 to 3 squeezes
- Maggi sauce 3 dashes
- Jalapeño slices
- Lager-style beer 12 ounces / 350 ml
- Rub the lime wedge around the rim of a pint glass, then dip the glass into a small plate of salt to coat the rim.
- Add the lime juice, Sriracha, and Maggi to the glass and stir.
- Slowly pour in the beer.
- Add ice cubes and jalapeño, and garnish with the lime wedge.