You may have experienced fruity flavors and scents from some beers. But have you tried a cocktail with real raspberries in it? Imagine adding tequila to this, and get ready for a real flavor explosion!
- Raspberry 9 oz / 250 gr
- Water 9 oz / 250 ml
- Sugar 1 oz / 30 gr
- Tequila 2 oz / 60 ml
- Beer 5 oz / 150 ml
- Lime juice 3 tbsp
- In a blender, puree the raspberries until soft and no lumps remain. Strain the puree through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Add water and sugar to raspberry puree and stir.
- Stir raspberry puree, tequila, beer, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add ice, stir until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with lime and raspberries.