This cocktail on the Mexican classic makes a match of tequila and Radler, which get rounded out by fresh grapefruit and lime juices. The finished product is tall, cool, refreshing and just a hair boozier than your typical Paloma.
- Tequila 2 ounces / 60 ml
- Fresh grapefruit juice 3/4 ounce / 20 ml
- Fresh lime juice 1/2 ounce / 15 ml
- Simple syrup 1/2 ounce / 15 ml
- Radler beer
- Add all the ingredients except the beer into a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a glass over ice.
- Top with the beer.
- Express the oil of a grapefruit twist over top, and spear the twist as a garnish.