The recipe pairs the bitter aperitif with fresh lemon and a little honey syrup, as well as a yummy raspberry liqueur. After shaking all of these several times, the great craft beer is added and the mixture is served over crushed ice.
This cocktail is a nice way to get your beer and aperitif in one glass, so it’s a great choice for dinner. You can share this fun drink at casual dinners.
- Campari 1 ounce / 30 ml
- Lime juice 1 ounce / 30 ml
- Honey syrup 1/2 ounce / 15 ml
- Raspberry liqueur 1/2 ounce / 15 ml
- Beer IPA 1 1/2 ounces / 45 ml
- Orange and Lime slices for garnishing
- In a cocktail shaker, pour the Campari, lime juice, honey syrup, and raspberry liqueur.
- Shake quickly with a couple of ice cubes, then add the IPA.
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Strain the drink into the glass.
- Garnish with slices of orange and lime.