Beer is the ideal drink for cocktail making. Beggar’s Banquet is a great beer cocktail that will warm us up with whiskey on the cold days of winter.
- Bourbon Whiskey 2 ounces / 60 ml
- Lager or Ale 5 ounces / 150 ml
- Maple Syrup 3/4 ounces / 20 ml
- Lemon Juice 1/2 ounces /15 ml
- Angostura Bitters 2 dashes
- Orange Slice
- Add the bourbon, maple syrup, lemon juice, and Angostura Bitters to a glass with ice and stir.
- Add ice cubes, top with lager/ale, and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.